Thank you for choosing to rent your gear through Hoys.
Information to note :
* Prebooking is for minimum 2 days rental. That will qualify you for 25% off all Ski, Board & XC packages. All other products will calculate pricing at your age price point.
* If hiring snow chains in Harrieville or Omeo but picking up other rental gear at a Hoys on mountain location - select your on mountain shop as the pick up location. When you go to the chain booking section - in the remarks section just write "Pick up in ......"
* Ski or Board "packages" include boots &/or poles
* By filling in your date of birth (DOB)- the system will automatically detect whether you are a child, youth or an adult & thus price accordingly
* The discounts are offered on ski & board packages only. When DOB entered, the booking system will automatically charge youth and child hire jackets, pants, snow walking boots ect at their discounted rate and adults at their designated rates.
* The Free Day Deal - all rental products being hired for more than 4 days - the booking system will automatically include your 5th day's rental as free.
* If you are picking up your chains from Hoys Chains Omeo - best to call or email Hoys with your tyre size to confirm your booking.
* You can swap from original booked package (ski) to another package (board) at a cost of $15 per swap. Just choose what you'd like to do first when booking - swaps are available from skis to boards to XC to Fat Bikes.
* You can upgrade to Performance or Demo level gear in store & keep the 25% off discounted rate.
* If you are a return customer (good on you!), we already have your details in our system from last time you visited us. Some details will auto fill, which should occur when you are selecting gear this time - others like height & weight, you will have to update for the new year.
* Hoys Skis P/L offer a No Snow Guarantee
If, due to lack of snow, there are less than 3 lifts (inclusive of at least 1 lift that services an intermediate trail) operating at Mt Hotham 2 days prior to the check-in date of your snow holiday, you may choose to receive a credit or full refund on all pre-paid Hoys ski & board packages.
If you decide to wait less than 2 days before your check-in date to see if further lifts open, the credit or refund will be granted based on the number of lifts operational due to lack of snow on the day you request a refund. You may not cancel your prepaid rental equipment on the check -in date. This snow guarantee only applies if a lift cannot open due to lack of snow on the major trail it services. The guarantee does not apply if lifts are on windhold - i.e. not able to be oppened due to high winds, low visibility or a combination of these weather elements or undergoing temporary maintentance. Hoys will also offer a credit or refund if you cannot use your equipment if a medical certificate is produced due to injury or illness for an individual. Contact us for further clarification if required.
* Hoys do not refund for change of mind. Present us with a medical certificate for injury & we will happily refund. Better to choose the minimum number of days you know you want to hire for - we'll let you extend for further days at your discounted rate.