Thank you for choosing to rent your gear through Hoys.
Information to note
* 25% off all Ski, Board & Cross Country (XC) packages. When you book packages, the price will automatically be at the 25% off rate. All other products will calculate pricing at your age price point. Book 1 + days rentals through the BOOK NOW Multiple days rentals button please
* If hiring snow chains in Harrietville or Omeo but picking up other rental gear at a Hoys on mountain location - select your on mountain shop as the pick up location. When you go to the chain booking section - in the remarks section just write "Pick up in ......"
*New MIDWEEK DEAL - Book the deal through our Book Now 3 day Midweek Deal button. The deal is only for pick up from 3pm Mondays/or Tuesday mornings - must return the ski or board packages by 6pm Thursdays. You can pick up gear from any 4 Hoys rental shops. Deal available for all ages & all levels of ski & board packages. 2 day rental price will be at full price rate & deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. You can book chains & accessories through this page as well. If you need to rent chains or accessories for longer than 3 days - please make a note in the "special requests" box & you can pay the difference in store.
* We'd love you to return your rental gear on the afternoon you finish skiing or boarding so we can clean, dry & service it for our next guests! To avoid extra days rental fees on your gear - it must be returned UNUSED by 10am on mountain or by 11am in Harrietville or Omeo if your rental contract ended the day before. Otherwise you will have to pay for an extra consecutive days rental on all equipment.
* The Free Day Deal - all rental products being hired for more than 4 consecutive days - the booking system will automatically include your 5th day's rental as free.
* Ski or Board "packages" include boots &/or poles - helmet hire is included free with Youth & Child ski & board packages
* Not sure which level Ski or Board package to choose? Check out your options in our Snow Equipment Rental section.
* By filling in your date of birth (DOB)- the system will automatically detect whether you are a child, youth or an adult & thus price accordingly
* The discounts are offered on ski & board packages only. When DOB entered, the booking system will automatically charge youth and child hire jackets, pants, snow walking boots ect at their discounted rate and adults at their designated rate.
* If you are picking up your chains from Hoys Chains Omeo - best to call or email Hoys with your tyre size to confirm your booking.
* You can swap from original booked package (ski) to another package (board) at a cost of $15 per swap. Just choose what you'd like to do first when booking - swaps are available from skis to boards to XC to Fat Bikes.
* You can upgrade to Performance or Demo level gear in store & keep the 25% off discounted rate.
* Own your own boots? Please still prebook a ski or board rental package as this is the best discounted rate we can offer. Then if your boots start to hurt - you can go add a rental pair to your account for free.
* If you are a return customer (good on you!), we already have your details in our system from last time you visited us. Some details will auto fill, which should occur when you are selecting gear this time - others like height & weight, you will have to update for the new year.
* Hoys Skis P/L offer a No Snow Guarantee
If, due to lack of snow, there are less than 3 lifts (inclusive of at least 1 lift that services an intermediate trail) operating at Mt Hotham 2 days prior to the check-in date of your snow holiday, you may choose to receive a credit or full refund on all pre-paid Hoys ski & board packages.
If you decide to wait less than 2 days before your check-in date to see if further lifts open, the credit or refund will be granted based on the number of lifts operational due to lack of snow on the day you request a refund. You may not cancel your prepaid rental equipment on the check -in date. This snow guarantee only applies if a lift cannot opened due to lack of snow on the major trail it services. The guarantee does not apply if lifts are on windhold - i.e. not able to be oppened due to high winds, low visibility or a combination of these weather elements or undergoing temporary maintenance. Hoys will also offer a credit or refund if you cannot use your equipment if a medical certificate is produced due to injury or illness for an individual. Contact us for further clarification if required.
* Hoys do not refund for change of mind. Present us with a medical certificate for injury & we will happily refund. Better to choose the minimum number of days you know you want to hire for - we'll let you extend for further days at your discounted rate.